Here are a few simple ways you can help:
- Help us get the word out by following Justice for Gaia on Facebook, twitter and Instagram. Share our updates & invite others.
- Get to know Gaia. Take a look at this beautiful blog series by open justice journalist George Julian, who interviewed our family three years after Gaia’s death and produced a beautiful series of blog posts about our girl.
- Make something beautiful. Gaia was an artist, so an art project seems like the perfect way to honour her. We’ve received some spectacular submissions and every single one means the world to us. So whether you collage, carve or crochet, film, draw or make sculptures out of baby bell skins, and whether you do it well or badly (because it really is the thought that counts) – it’s a chance to show that Gaia won’t be forgotten – however long it takes and help create a space for people to speak to some of the challenges she faced – and many others do, too. Find out more about our #ArtForGaia project here.
- Add your voice. Remember Gaia and show your support by lighting a candle or making your own #JusticeForGaia sign and posting a photo online. Send us yours at firstname.lastname@example.org or post it on social media with the hashtag #JusticeForGaia.
- Speak up on the issues wherever you can – home, work, your community – about how the system is failing survivors and why we need change. Learn more here.
For whatever you do – thank you.